Tuesday, August 2, 2011

That Seemed to Go Very Well...

We Offer Our Sincerest Thanks to All of You That Wished Us Well
& 
Kept Our Employment Issues on Their Minds.

The Interviewer said that he would check my references and talk to the owner tonight.

Now It's Up To You New York!

9 comments:

  1. Sending you positive energy from down the street...

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping my everything crossed for you including my eyeseyes...
    Did they check out the state of your Knickers? I knew I should have sent that parcel priority post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again you two, and no Princess, he wasn't much interested in my undies, but everyone will be after I use what's in that parcel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! That's a great pic of New York. Will this job allow to move to New York? What's going on?

    He wasn't interested in your knickers? That's why I always wear mine on the outside of my clothing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writer- Thanks so much for the thoughts. The job is for the manager of a very popular bar & grill in my neighborhood in Queens (which is part of NYC). So, no, I'm not moving as I much prefer Astoria, Queens over most neighborhoods in Manhattan.

    As far as my knickers, the parcel that Princess is sending from Oz contains some lace & elastic to repair what is left of them.....
    Perhaps then we can discuss wearing them on the outside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jason-I think I got this one....
    Thanks for the good vibes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like everything's lining up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now reach for the giddy heights dahlings xxxxx

    ReplyDelete