Friday, August 26, 2011

The Big Blow...

We tied down three homes today and all that's left to do is our own garden which we'll do in the morning. We have until around noon to get that done.
For the first time in history NYC is basically being shut down...
No mass transit from noon on Saturday till around noon on Monday.
Being a Florida Boy for the largest portion of our life, we are not too worried, get everything done then stay indoors until she passes.




Of Course 
One Needs the Proper Attire for Such an Event...

 And-
The Correct Beverages...

An AM Radio:

 &
 Plenty of Candles
 


And don't forget to fill the bath up with water so you can flush the terlit!

9 comments:

  1. STC CRASH!

    Incredible how we both posted this image at AND the same title within minutes of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garden Apartment.
    WATER!!!
    &
    I am the super....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how I sign notes to the tenants....

    Super Wally

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hai MJ... You spooky thang!

    Stay safe Wally... A supply of torch light batteries is always handy. Candles blow out in gale force wind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess, I'll be fine, the power runs underground in my neighborhood, right next to the power plant... I am mostly worried about the water, the ground is saturated here (that's why they are closing the subways as the tunnels may flood.

    I plan on blogging about it if I am able!

    Thanks for the love & love you back!
    xoxox
    w

    ReplyDelete
  6. lx, No cocktails in the rain for me!
    Thanks
    w

    ReplyDelete