Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Jerk, New Jerk

After all the crap that I have heard, I can only come to one conclusion:


The Greatest City on the Planet does not Have Enough Money to Pump the Water Out of its Ten Tunnels...

We're # 1
We're # 1
We're # 1

Governing through fear....
It's the republican way, you know... Fear, the opposite of faith...

Crooks running around free on Wall Street, and they will tax you, make no mistake about it! 
You are the poor.
You will not win the lottery, you moron.

Evidently, the government has enough money to kill young boys collecting firewood on a hillside in Afghanistan, though....

Nice!

Bloomberg is a  Functional Psychopath, and is no different than Michele Bachman, Sarah Palin, Glen Beck or Rush Limbaugh...
None of these people want to kill you....

They just want to pluck off your wings so that you will never fly.

qw


4 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about you all day, while I was at work. I hope you face the storm bravely & that you be fine & pick up to start another day.

    Please, let me know how you are doing & how you weather the storm.

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen, that's so sweet. My biggest problem will be the water we may incur, with me being the super and all...

    My plan is to watch the building & to blog as long as I can...

    I'll be in touch, as I can...

    xoxox
    wally

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'governing through fear...'
    That's exactly what they're doing (bothe there and here) and they will use any resources - even Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pisces, Yes, they are the same people...
    I'm disturbed that the "people of faith" allow themselves to be governed by fear. (they don't act faithfully anymore)

    sad

    ReplyDelete