Saturday, April 7, 2012

In My Easter Bonnet....

With All the Frills Upon It.
Who'll Be "The Grandest Lady",  in the Easter Parade?

???
Ahhhhaaaa!


The Days of My Youth...


Dot dot dot;
dot dot dot...
...









This Year's Bonnet Looks More Like
This: 



A little bit more off the shoulder, but still....


Dot dot dot...


Politicians, Talking Heads &  One of My Multiple Personalities, Luiz, Inform Me That I Should See Myself Something Akin to This:


SIDENOTE!!!

If you have never seen Two Fat Ladies Cooking, and have three minutes and thirty seconds to learn, well then, I'll buy you a dough-nut if we should ever happen to meet in person....
(Don't bring cole-slaw....
Please.)



I guess what I'm trying to tell y'all is that:


- I Am -


Does Anyone Want to Help Me Peel This Onion???

Dot, dot, dot...

8 comments:

  1. Except for The Mighty Quinn, Where's the Camp???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these two... the original Old Dykes on Bikes!
    I once ended up with a self inflicted Clarissa Hairdo after a very long night on the booze. Jennifer's sadly gone off to that big old kitchen in the sky...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Head Chef?
    is that why your knees are dirty.
    Old joke.
    And by old joke, I mean me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Head Chef! Don't forget to wear gloves. Mother says you can always tell a lady by her hands.

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recall the pix you published not long ago showing us your Sal Mineo-esque rugged good looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have The Two Fat Ladies DVD box set.

    Jennifer Paterson is missed. She's quoted as saying her hobbies were "partying, drinking, and smoking."

    ReplyDelete
  7. by way of your video...I've been happily watching Two Fat ladies all morning....
    so, thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete