Monday, September 12, 2011

He said; She said...


Listen to your filthy mouth, you fucking whore...  We all grow up a little bit.



My being a chef, I have always considered cuisine the highest form of art because it turns to shit, promptly.... As is the way of all art, chefs just skip the middlemen of time & ongoing appreciation....


The United States are a great place to live if you have money & don't ask questions....  Poor Papaw.


If you find the need to feel moist, This did the trick for me!


I really do believe that God answers prayer, and I have to ask: "Have You Gotten Your Answer Mary".

2 comments:

  1. How... enlightening! Thank you Wally! ;)
    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I am still gonna have the potty mouth from mother-effin' hell, I'm just excising one word from my lexicon.

    ReplyDelete