Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Boo!


I really have been missing all of you and I feel a wee bit dirty from guilt for not being around, but it seems that there is this thing called red blood running in my vodka stream. I think Obamacare will help me with that...
 


Then there's my day job - 


Rest assured that I have been working on a post (in drafts), of what's been happening with me & eventually I will post it, if I don't freeze to death going to my outhouse in the middle of the night...


 I can't spend much time now because, as you can see, it is laundry day...

XOXOX

14 comments:

  1. The outhouse looks lovely in Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh How I have missed you!!!!! And A Happy New Year to you dear. Don't spend to much time in the outhouse though.....your cheeks may stick to the seat. Nice to see some still air dry there dainties xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missed You Too! Also, I do my wash before the rain so I get that final rinse with no wringing!

      Delete
  3. This doesn't look like Florida!

    Wishing you a nice ride for 2016
    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Jon! No, not Florida, Northeast Ohio now. I had to leave the south so that I could get medical care.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hhaaaah! It might fix me but I don't think the outhouse would fare so well!

      Delete
  5. The Mistress is confused. I thought you were at Wordpress now.

    But good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gurl!
      So much has happened and I've been thinking that I'll save the wordpress for my serious writing (of which I hope to return), and use this for comic release...

      Delete
  6. Nice to see you're back on the air darling... you have been missed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too! I don't know, I try to pull myself together and do a post and it just slips through the cracks...

      Delete