Saturday, November 20, 2010

let's talk about murder, shall we?

you'll need to do a wee bit of research.....
my personal favorite....

learn how to relax....
no other thing confuses detectives like "one cool cookie".

just so taste-y...
then, when you find the body,,,,  dial "M"....
for 
"Most likely to succeed".

qw

pss...
it never hurts to have a fresh-frozen leg of lamb in the oven that is just perfect at the time when said detectives get hungry... (put on something pretty)...
(... only for those that understand....)

2 comments:

  1. okay. this is something I can really put my six pence in (I wanted to say pennies, but I have to keep it silly giggle free)
    INSULINE SHOT OVERDOSE (leaves no traces, specialy if cunningly applyed on the sphincter)
    If strychnine is you thing,use NUX VOMICA (where strychinine is extracted from). Its to deep cleanse you, put it can give you the killer
    shits.
    I want to go on , put I've got some bizz to settle. Love you to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just adore a thinking man....
    i'll keep your recommendation in the vault...
    my favorite is the frozen leg of lamb:

    Recipe for Murder
    preheat oven to 350 F -
    bludgeon your soon to be ex till dead -
    pop the murder weapon in the oven with a little salt, pepper & garlic -
    throw on something pretty -
    go shopping, return home to discover the body -
    invite the sexy detectives to stay for a nice lamb dinner, because you can't be alone right now....
    & love you too, baby

    ReplyDelete